Monday, July 29, 2013

Nesting, Nesting, 1,2,3

Nesting around here is taking on different forms for each of us. I feel like I spend most of my time sitting around feeling pregnant and hot and eating lots of popsicles, pudding pops, and otter pops. When the occasional burst of energy hits I wash all the curtains in the house, reorganize closets, or prepare baby clothes.

Jake likes to hug and kiss my belly every day and tell the baby he loves her. (He asked if she could hear him. I, of course, reassured him that she can. After all, he is her only brother.)

Grace and Abby have caught on the baby-wearing trend and were recently seen caring for their "offspring" in this manner:

I don't know if we'll truly be ready when the baby comes. But we're enjoying the anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment